For Travel Managers
- Lodging: FedRooms® - Provides FTR-compliant hotel rooms for government travelers while on official business
- Conference Lodging Services - Professionals who provide managers’ conference services
- Airline City Pair Program - Governmentwide discount airline program used for temporary duty travel
- E-Gov Travel Services (ETS) - Offers a one-stop, self-serve site for all travel needs
- Travel Services Solutions (TSS) - Streamlines agencies' acquisition of travel services
- Travel Charge Card - Governmentwide federal charge card program
- GSA Telepresence
- World Class Travel Management Brochure [PDF, 8.1MB] - Learn how you can save money, increase FTR compliance, streamline processes and keep your federal traveler's happy by implementing a travel management program with the help of GSA
- Travel Manager Tips - helpful information to assist you in effectively managing your travel program
- Travel Management Information Services (MIS) - Offers standard and custom reports on travel spending
- Travel Manager Excellence Team - A team of senior travel professionals who implement best travel management practices
- City Pair Search Tool - Provides airfare information for the most flexibility when planning official travel
- GSA Travel Training - GSA offers classes nationwide
- Certified Government Travel Executive Program - This GBTA program helps government travel professionals build skills to manage multi-faceted travel programs
- Wharton Global Leadership Professional Program - The only master's level accredited course offered within the business travel industry
These professional groups can help travel managers with training and networking.
- Society of Government Travel Professionals (SGTP)
- Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)
- Association of Corporate Travel Executives (ACTE)
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
- Society of Government Meeting Professionals (SGMP)
Note: Some links lead to nongovernment web sites.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/travelmanagers.