How to Register
Please follow these steps to register for Travel Training classes.:
- Download the Registration Form.
- Complete your personal and organization information.
- Provide your email address and/or fax number.
- Complete the payment information. The accepted forms of payment are as follows:
- Government Purchase Credit Card
- American Express
- Master Card
- U.S. Treasury Check
- Contractor - Company Check
- Money Order
Here are some payment notes:
- For classroom training - Credit card payments will be processed on the first day of class.
- For web based, online training - Credit card payments will be processed upon receipt. You will be emailed the training website address, user ID and password once your payment is processed. You can then begin the course.
- Checks and money orders must be made out to GSA Professional Development and Training Section and sent by overnight carrier upon receipt of your confirmation notice.
- Send training forms and other documents by one of the following methods.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - (703) 605-2188
- Mail - to Registrar, GSA Professional Development and Training Section, 2200 Crystal Drive, Suite 300, Arlington, VA 22202
Registrar office hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (EDT), Monday through Friday. Please read the training cancellation policy before registering. For more information, please contact the GSA Professional Development and Training Section at (703) 605-0555, or email email@example.com.