Real Estate Services
Agencies can count on GSA's experts to provide them with world class work space. GSA’s Public Buildings Service (PBS) leases, constructs, renovates, and manages office space for federal agencies. PBS also provides security services, child care facilities, and real property disposal services.
Interested in learning more about the services available? Agencies can contact Matthew Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org or (817) 978-3875.
PBS provides a full range of services and solutions through five service centers: Dallas/Fort Worth, South Central Texas, Arkansas/Louisiana/East Texas, Border, and the Oklahoma/New Mexico Service Center. Agencies can obtain:
- real estate services,
- space acquisition,
- move coordination,
- new construction and major alteration and lease construction projects,
- repair and alterations,
- safety and environmental,
- project design and construction,
- lease/outlease management and administration,
- tenant delegation responsibilities and more.