Short Term Rentals (STR)
The STR program now offers equipment rentals!
The GSA Fleet STR program temporarily supplies current GSA Fleet leasing customers with vehicles and equipment to supplement fleet needs. GSA handles all procurement requirements to quickly provide you with the resources you need to complete your mission.
The STR program can provide the right vehicles and equipment for seasonal work, special events, surge requirements, and replacement for out of service vehicles and equipment; helping you to accomplish your agency mission. This program may not be used for personal travel (TDY) purposes.
MAKE A REQUEST
Make an STR request by going to the new online request system, WebSTR, at http://str.fas.gsa.gov. If you are a new user you will have to register first. Once registered and logged in to WebSTR you can submit and track requests, accept quotes, and view rental histories.
If you need assistance while submitting a request please contact the STR program office at:
Phone: 1(866) 886-1232
Hours: Monday - Friday - 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST
WHY USE STR?
- Lowest available rates
- Easy and hassle-free procurement with one POC to obtain rental quotes, place orders, and process invoices.
- Fuel card available
- STR rentals are tax exempt and the Government Administrative Rate Supplement (GARS) does not apply in most states.
- All rental and fuel charges are applied to your regular GSA Fleet bill as a separate line item.
- No fee for additional drivers
- Offered Vehicles include:
- Sedans of all sizes
- SUVs and Light trucks
- Busses (without drivers)
- Passenger and cargo vans
- Box, Flat bed and stake trucks
- Refrigerated trucks and trailers
- Single and double axel conventional tractors and trailers
- Offered Equipment include:
- Fork lifts
- Scissor and boom lifts
- Light towers
- Dump trucks
- Drum rollers
Note: This program may not be used for personal travel (TDY) purposes.