LOGWORLD SIN 874-501 Supply and Value Chain Management Services
This SIN 874-501 includes all phases of planning, acquisition and management of logistics systems. These services include, but are not limited to planning, acquisition, design, development, testing, production, fielding, management, operation, maintenance, sustainments, improvement, modification and disposal.
Logistics consulting for planning for the acquisition and life cycle phases of supply and value chain systems include the following steps:
- Define and establish program objectives, strategies, plans and schedules;
- Develop milestone documentation; market research and acquisition planning;
- Material requirements identification, planning, acquisition and management;
- Develop specifications or performance based work statements and task estimates;
- Develop, document and support maintenance procedures and technical manuals;
- Configuration data management and related documentation; expansion and consolidation studies, field problem analysis and recommendation of corrective actions and system modernization;
- Needs assessment/system assessment; inventory/asset/vendor management; inventory management and operation (inclusive of salvage, recycle and/or disposal management); operation of warehouses, stockrooms, storage facilities or depots;
Fulfillment systems and operations; platform management;information logistics processing systems analysis design, and implementation;
- Staging, shipping, receiving, packing, crating, moving and storage (excluding household goods);
- Packaging, labeling, bar coding system consultation, design, implementation, operation and maintenance;
- Design and installation of material handling systems;
- Hazardous material storage and handling (non-radioactive only);
- Warehouse and location management systems;
- Recycling program management of warehousing materials; preservation and protection of specialized inventory or documents;
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) support and/or support process management;
- Aircraft repair and maintenance;
- Ship repair and maintenance;
- Property disposal management;
- Logistics strategic planning services;
- Logistics systems engineering services;
- Logistics program management services and support;
- Unique Identification (UID)/Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) services;
- Program and project management;
- Acquisition and life cycle management; spares modeling;
- Supply chain integration planning; and,
- Global integrated supply chain solutions – planning and implementation.
Note: Acquisition functions cannot be procured as stand-alone services.
For details on all aspects of Schedule 874 V, please review Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD).
If you have any questions, please call the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at (800) 488-3111 or direct your email inquiries to the Multiple Award Schedule Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.