TSS Schedule 599 Solicitations & Publications
Travel Services Solutions (TSS) Schedule 599 provides a vehicle for all government agencies to obtain quality travel services when required from qualified and experienced contractors under a GSA Multiple Award Schedule in an efficient, streamlined, and cost-effective manner, in accordance with applicable statutes and regulations.
Schedule 599 covers:
- Travel consulting services;
- Travel agent/travel management center (TMC) services;
- Lodging negotiation and management services;
- Air charter services (owner operated or brokers);
- Specialized conference facilities; and
- New travel related products and services.
For more specifics regarding the TSS schedule, click on the FedBizOpps link and search for solicitation number QMAD-CY-090001-B.
The TSS Schedule provides a variety of high-quality commercial travel services to support the government's travel needs. View the publication below for more detailed information on making travel easier, faster, and less expensive.
|Travel Services Solutions, Schedule 599||608k||4/1/2005|
For more information or assistance with the offerings under Schedule 599, Travel Services Solutions, call (888) 472-5585 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.