GSA Vehicle Buying Overview
RIGHT VEHICLE, RIGHT PRICE, GREAT SERVICE
Sign up for GSA Automotive's email notification system!
Benefits of purchasing vehicles through GSA:
- Purchases vehicles at a savings of over 26 percent from the manufacturer's invoice price;
- Professional engineering services including technical assistance and vehicle design services;
- Professional contracting teams;
- On-line ordering tool, AutoChoice;
- Reasonable pricing;
- Wide variety of vehicle types available; and
- Program team dedicated to customer care.
By the end of the AutoChoice Webinar, you will be able to navigate the AutoChoice online tool; locate a vehicle that fits your needs; place your vehicle purchase order; track the status of your purchase order; and create reports for your order(s).
Over sixty thousand vehicles are procured annually at more than one billion dollars. By procuring such a large volume of vehicles and automotive products annually, GSA passes on the substantial savings to you. Typically prices are twenty-six percent (26%) below the manufacturer’s invoice price and the vehicle price includes GSA's one percent (1%) surcharge.
To learn about all the programs offered by GSA Automotive, please refer to Automotive Vehicle Solutions: Vehicle and Products; or contact our Customer CARE team at (703) 605-CARS (2277) or by email at email@example.com
FEDERAL FLEEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (FedFMS)
FMR 102-34.340 states that, a federal agency must have a fleet management information system at the department or agency levels that identifies and collects accurate inventory, cost, and use data to cover the complete lifecycle of each motor vehicle. To learn more, please visit FedFMS.