GSA Personal Property Disposal Solutions
Learn about Personal Property Disposal from GSA's experts
This FREE training class is hosted by GSA's Personal Property Management program and is intended for both newcomers to the field and seasoned professionals seeking updates on the disposal process. Accountable Property Officers, Property Custodians and other personnel interested in learning the excess personal property disposal process are also welcome. Continuous Learning Points (CLP), pending review, will be provided for attendance. Attendance is limited to 60 people, so registery today!
Date: Monday, June 2, 2014 - Friday, June 6, 2014
Location: Denver Federal Center 6th & Kipling
Remington Arms Room- 1st Floor
Denver, CO 80022
Monday class is 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday classes are 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday is 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m..
Training topics include:
- Personal Property Disposal - Federal Management Regulations (FMR) 102-36;
- Utilization, Donation and Sale of government personal property;
- GSAXcess - Reporting, Searching, Freezing and uploading photos;
- Firearms Regulations;
- Vessels (Civilian and Military);
- State Agencies for Surplus Property;
- Computers for Learning (CFL);
- Abandonment and Destruction;
- GSA's Carbon Footprint Tool; and,
- Solid Waste and Recycling Process/Procedures.
- Instructors will provide class exercises and participation is necessary.
Note: The facility requires a federal government ID, driver's license or state ID.
This facility is handicapped accessible. Parking is limited at Denver Federal Center.
Questions: Please Contact:
Debbie Rojas Cook - Debbie.email@example.com (303) 236-7707
Francine Mortensen - Francine.firstname.lastname@example.org (801) 774-9879
Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center - 137 Union Boulevard, Lakewood, Colorado, 80228, USA phone: (303) 969-9900
Sheraton Denver West Hotel - 360 Union Boulevard, Lakewood, CO 80228, phone: (303) 987-2000
Monday, June 2, 2014 - Friday, June 6, 2014
1:00 PM - 11:00 AM
Denver Federal Center
W. 6th Ave.& Kipling St
Online registration for this event has been closed.