Free - OASIS Overview & DPA TNG - Stennis Space Center, MS - Thursday - 5/22/14
Free Training - Discover GSA's latest contract vehicle... OASIS
One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) 2-4 CLP's
Thursday - May 22, 2014 - Free Training
OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide
flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. These contracts:
- Span many areas of expertise and mission spaces;
- Span multiple professional service disciplines;
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level;
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level.
Registration is a must for all non-NASA attendees.
Stennis Space Center is a secure facility and online registration will be used to grant access.
A visitor's pass will be issued at the south gate.
The core disciplines of the contract include program management services, management consulting services, logistics services, engineering services, scientific services, and financial services.
OASIS provides support for Commercial and Non-Commercial requirements, which means any contract type may be utilized.
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Pools
Services under OASIS span 28 NAICS codes and 6 exceptions or 34 codes - exceptions in all. These 34 codes/exceptions are allocated among 7 NAICS code pools. All codes/exceptions in a pool share a common small business (SB) size standard. Agencies can solicit task order proposals from contractors holding awards in the pool with the NAICS code that matches the agency’s requirement.
Standardized Labor Categories
The labor categories are aligned with occupations, as outlined in the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system.
OASIS offers more meaningful proposed rate comparisons at the task order level apples to apples, and 104 OASIS LCATs (individual and groups and priced at the master contract level) cover 127 OMB SOC occupations and over 1,000 typical industry job titles.
The remainder of the 840 SOC occupations can be added and priced at the task order level as ancillary labor.
The automated pricing tool:
- Can be used in building realistic estimates for the labor portion of requirements;
- Is a quick and easy-to-use tool for creating the task order Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE);
- Incorporates statistics for each SOC system occupation based on Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) surveys as direct rates and OASIS Awardee indirect rates, and prices; and
- Can index pricing for up to 640 precise geographic locations.
Manage Small Business (SB) Program and Goals
OASIS facilitates agency management of its SB program and goals through awards in every SB category, including socioeconomics and the provision of business intelligence via dashboards on SB performance.
Through the use of OASIS, customer agencies receive small business credit, and it supports competition, even in socioeconomic categories.
Agencies can reserve task orders for exclusive competition among SB categories, including:
- 8(a) business development participants;
- HUBZone SB concerns;
- Service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) concerns;
- Economically disadvantaged women-owned small business concerns; and
- Women-owned small business concerns eligible under the Women-Owned SB Program.
Through OASIS, agencies can plan socioeconomic set asides to meet their goals and support 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB direct awards. Longer-term Planning OASIS has no program ceiling, a five-year base and one five-year option, and provides for long term planning for complex program requirements. ONLINE REGISTRATION REQUESTED. This will ensure a timely issuance of CLP's. TIMES: 8:00 10:00 OASIS Overview Government Procurement Officials, Contracting Officers / Specialist, Program / Project Managers, Engineers 10:00 12:00 OASIS Delegation Procurement Authority Certification 1102’s ONLY - Questions and Answers Directions: I-10 , Exit 2, Go North, Turn Right on Saturn Drive, Turn Right on Balch Blvd, Auditorium is on the Right. For additional information please contact: email@example.com 228-304-2937 Cell
Thursday, May 22, 2014
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
John C. Stennis Space Center
Stennis Space Center,
Online registration for this event has been closed.