GSA provides administrative, management, and HR support services to Presidential, congressional boards, commissions, and small government organizations. Focus on your mission while GSA provides you services at the best value for the taxpayer in order to maximize your operational return on investment with GSA. Click here for more information….
The GSA HR Shared Services Specialized Support offers:
- Human Resource Management — Providing customers a full range of Human Resource services including employee labor relations, equal employment opportunity services, federal employee benefits orientation, employee records management, recruitment and classification services and HR transactional processing.
- Financial Management — Providing customers assistance with accounting services, audits, developing budgets, managing trust funds, and budget submission to OMB.
- Legal Review — Providing services relating to the drafting of legislative change proposals, guidance and review of Federal regulations, directives and legislation.
- Contract and Acquisition Support—Providing customers assistance in meeting their office operation requirements with the contracting services for information technology, telecommunications, furniture, professional contracting services, and large and small purchases.
- Realty Support — Providing customers the services they need to design and construct their office space, negotiation of property leases, and analysis of the real estate market.