GSA Disposal Solution 101 Training Class
Sponsored by GSA National Capital Region, Federal Acquisition Service
Learn about the process and rules for disposing of excess government personal property in this free 1-day training course
This free one day training class is hosted by GSA's Personal Property Management program and is intended for both newcomers to the field and seasoned professionals seeking an introduction and updates on the Federal disposal process. Accountable Property Officers, Property Custodians and other personnel interested in learning the excess personal property disposal process are also welcome.
Note that the facility requires a federal government ID, driver's license or state ID. Usually, no beverages are allowed in Federal facilities.
Training topics include:
- Personal Property Disposal - Federal Management Regulations (FMR) 102-36;
- Utilization, Donation and Sale of government personal property;
- GSAXcess - Reporting, Searching, Freezing and uploading photos;
- GSA's Carbon Footprint Tool; and
- Computers for Learning (CFL);
- Special categories of property such as domestic gifts, foreign gifts, aircraft, vessel and firearms;
- Seized, forfeited, voluntarily abandoned and unclaimed property;
- Abandonment and Destruction;
- Disposal of electronics
Please note: Attendance for each session is limited to 20 people.
For special requirements, please notify one of the event contacts listed above on the right side of this page
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
GSA FAS Office of Personal Property Management
301 7th Street SW
Online registration for this event has been closed.