Broker Contract 3 (BC3)
Broker Contract 3 (BC3) is the potential replacement or follow on contract to National Broker Contract 2 (NBC2).
- BC3 Overview
- Background on the GSA Broker Contract
- Social Media Discussions on BC3
- BC3 Industry Days & Webinar
- BC3 FAQ
- BC3 External Outreach
BC3 Industry Days & Webinar
As part of GSA’s efforts to incorporate best practices, ideas, and innovation into BC3, we would like to meet with all interested parties in the real estate industry. We are tentatively planning for several GSA Industry Days across the country in the late winter / spring of 2013. The objective of these events in relation to BC3 is to:
- Increase awareness of current industry products and services
- Increase competition, including better outreach to small businesses
- Garnering more favorable pricing
- Achieving increased cost savings
- More realistic expectations about marketplace capabilities
- Higher quality contract deliverables; and
- Fewer performance problems.
Prior to conducting BC3 Industry Days we will provide a informational webinar regarding government leasing, the current broker contract (NBC2), and the path forward with BC3. The webinar will be a great opportunity to learn about GSA leasing and hopefully provide a glimpse of what we do, the work that we expect from our contract brokers under NBC2 and how we see the role for our brokers evolving as we move forward with BC3.
The specific dates, times, and locations will be announced soon for both the Webinar and Industry Days events and we anticipate them to be held on various dates during March - May 2013. Please stay tuned and we look forward to our future discussions.