Performance Management/Continuous Process Improvement (PM/CPI) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
To best ensure our customers have access to a pool of well qualified Performance Management/Continuous Process Improvement (PM/CPI) contractors capable of providing market-leading services, GSA now offers governmentwide Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) to provide PM/CPI services. These services include:
- Strategic Planning and Performance Management;
- Strategic Business Analysis;
- Process and Performance Improvement;
- Communications and Change Management; and
- Training, Certification and Recognition.
Benefits of these new BPAs include:
- Acceleration of business transformation by creating an innovative culture of continuous, measurable improvement that eliminates low value-add activities and improves quality and responsiveness for customers worldwide;
- Delivery of better value and savings by saving taxpayer dollars via performance management and continuous process improvement,
- Easier access to resources and tools through a streamlined acquisition process;
- Choice of a wide variety of contractors and performance management services; and
- Benefits of governmentwide shared best practices related to PM/CPI approaches.
The following is a list of Contractor Teaming Agreement (CTA) BPA leads and their associated BPAs.
- ABSG Consulting, Inc. (PDF - 1,882 KB)
- Accenture Federal Services, LLC (PDF - 2,231 KB)
- Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc. (PDF - 2,006 KB)
- Calibre Systems, Inc. (PDF - 2,019 KB)
- CPS Professional Services (PDF - 1,860 KB)
- Deloitte Consulting, LLP (PDF - 2,122 KB)
- Dynamics Research Corporation (PDF - 1,916 KB)
- General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc. (PDF - 2,091 KB)
- Grant Thornton, LLP (PDF - 2.12 MB)
- International Business Machines Corporation (PDF - 2,169 KB)
- Logistics Management Institute (PDF - 2,402 KB)
- Plexus Scientific Corporation (PDF - 1,932 KB)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PDF - 1,924 KB)
- Sapient Government Services, Inc. (PDF - 1,991 KB)
- VSE Corporation (PDF - 1,920 KB)
PM/CPI BPA Matrix: This matrix provides a listing of each of the fifteen BPA team leads and the contractors on each team.
In addition, GSA encouraged full participation by small businesses in the procurement process for this multiple award PM/CPI BPA program, and included socioeconomic requirements within the evaluation criteria.
The following documents describe procedures for agency customers to use to order services and instructions for sharing with their contractors about how to submit quotes for task order opportunities.
PM-CPI BPA B2 Ordering Procedures: These instructions provide high level ordering guidance for customer agencies issuing task orders against these BPAs. General ordering procedures, small business set-aside procedures, and Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS) recording procedures necessary to correctly record awards to Contractor Teaming Arrangement (CTA) teams are addressed.
Email all CTA Lead BPA Holders: Use this to email all CTA Lead BPA Holders for RFQ/RFI purposes. If it does not populate the "to" field in your email client correctly, use this Email List (XLSX - 9.53 KB) to copy and paste in the "to" field of your email client.
PM-CPI BPA TO Level Quote Instructions: These instructions provide information for BPA contractor teams competing for task orders issued against these BPAs. Pricing, team lead assignment and small business set-aside instructions are addressed.
For more information on the features and benefits of the PM/CPI program, see the PM/CPI BPA Program Slip Sheet [PDF - 740.03 KB].
For more information, contact Paul Recklau, firstname.lastname@example.org, (703) 605-3646.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/pmcpibpa.