8(a) STARS II Industry Partners
Who is on 8(a) STARS II?
Use the table below to learn about or contact our nearly 600 industry partners.
You can use the email addresses in the spreadsheet to provide fair opportunity to be considered in accordance with FAR 16.505, unless you use an exception for fair opportunity outlined in FAR 16.505(b)(2)(i). You can also issue task orders directly through eBuy or by working with GSA's Assisted Acquisition Services.
|List of 8(a) STARS II Contract Holders||Excel||110 KB||10/02/2012|
Information for industry partners
8(a) STARS II is no longer open to new prime contractors.
However, interested industry partners may be able to serve as subcontractors to one or more 8(a) STARS II prime contractors. You can make yourself more competitive by:
- Contacting the prime contractor’s program manager or subcontracting coordinator;
- Presenting your unique business value;
- Familiarizing yourself with the 8(a) STARS II contract (PDF, 518 KB, 08/31/2011);
- Bringing a prospective project to the business relationship; and
- Consider participating in GSA's Mentor Protege Program.
For other contracting opportunities, you should:
- Consider getting an IT Schedule 70 contract;
- Register in the System For Award Management; or
- Monitor opportunities in FedBizOpps.