FAQs - Current Contract Holders (MOBIS)
- What are the Digital Certificate (cert) requirements?
- How do I exercise my option to renew my GSA contract?
- How do I find my assigned GSA Contracting Officer?
- How do I update my contact information on eLibrary?
- How do I change the contract information in GSA Advantage!® and eLibrary?
1. What are the Digital Certificate (cert) requirements?
Answer: All changes to your existing contract should be submitted through eOffer/eMod and must have a Digital Certificate. The cost per digital cert will be approximately $119. Digital certs are valid for two years. Digital certs do not cross over any other agency and are used only to modify your current GSA Schedule contract.
2. How do I exercise my option to renew my GSA Contract?
Answer: Approximately four to six months prior to your contract expiration, you will be sent instructions on how to exercise your option. Current contract holders must have a minimum $25,000 a year in sales in order to qualify for renewing their GSA contract. You can renew your contract for an additional five year period. If you do not receive these renewal instructions at the appropriate time, please call (800) 488-3111.
3. How do I find my assigned GSA Contracting Officer?
Answer: Go to eLibrary and search by contract number or company name. Once at the related eLibrary page, the assigned GSA Contracting Officer will be listed on the upper right corner.
4. How do I update my contact information on eLibrary?
Answer: A modification must be submitted for all contract changes. See here for Contractor Modification Instructions via the Management Services Center (MSC): MSC Modification Instructions
- MOBIS - Modification Instructions
- LOGWORLD - Modification Instructions
- Language - Modification Instructions
- Consolidated - Modification Instructions
- Environmental - Modification Instructions
- Engineering - Modification Instructions
After receiving an approved Request for Modification to change/update contract information, update the SIP Text File. Approved information uploaded through SIP replaces online contract information in both GSA Advantage!® catalog and eLibrary contract terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, please call the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at (800) 488-3111 or direct your email inquiries to the Multiple Award Schedule Helpdesk at email@example.com.