Governmentwide Transportation Policy Council (GTPC)
GSA is actively involved with many councils, committees and professional associations. The Governmentwide Transportation Policy Council (GTPC) performs activities to establish a long-term strategic vision for the management of transportation.
The GTPC consist of representatives from federal agencies or activities, at the national level, that are involved with transportation activities. As necessary, the GTPC may establish work groups to examine specific issues.
GTPC meetings will be held quarterly. Functions include:
- Provide leadership to the transportation management program
- Share and advocate best practices
- Develop practical, professional principles and standards
- Facilitate the development and use of key performance measures
- Assist in the development of training programs