GSA's Courthouse Program ensures the consistent, excellent, and cost-effective delivery of the courthouse construction program. Courthouse subject matter experts, located in the Office of Design and Construction, are responsible for nationwide policy formulation and general management of new federal courthouse construction and the modernization of existing courthouses. Courthouse Program duties include:
- Ensure a national, programmatic approach to courthouse construction;
- Formulate national policies and standards;
- Establish benchmarks and oversee regional performance;
- Support regional offices and project managers on individual projects;
- Ensure a balanced allocation of resources among competing courthouse projects;
- Identify best practices and lessons learned; and
- Maintain links with the Judiciary and represent GSA with external stakeholders.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/courthouseprogram.