GSA Global Supply™ Overview
GSA to Close Its Distribution Centers
GSA Global Supply is shifting to a new business model that features greater reliance on commercial partners to fulfill customer requisitions. As a result, the Western Distribution Center in French Camp, CA, will close by September 30, 2014, and the Eastern Distribution Center in Burlington, NJ, will close by December 31, 2014. See Distribution Center Announcement for more information.
2014 Supply Catalog!
GSA Global Supply has mailed customer copies of its 2014 Supply Catalog. For the first time, an electronic "flipbook" version of the catalog, with the same content (items, photos and descriptions) is available online. Limited quantities of the printed edition are available too. Users can order a printed copy or view a text-only edition that satisfies Section 508 requirements at our publications site.
Quick Order Options:
GSA Global Supply provides easy and flexible requisition-based ordering for office supplies*, tools, computer products, safety gear and cleaning products. GSA Global Supply provides:
- Global delivery
- Product breadth & depth
- AbilityOne guaranteed products
- Easy compliance with the FAR
- Government Purchase Card payment or AAC/DoDAAC
- Government to government transactions
- Requisition-based ordering with no need for comparison shopping
To view all of the product offerings and current prices, visit the ordering site. Call GSA's knowledgeable customer service representatives for more information at (800) 525-8027.
GSA Global Supply. Your Mission. Your Way.
* Under the Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) program, GSA has negotiated Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA’s) to provide extra savings on office supplies. FSSI gives users an easy way to purchase office supplies, while assuring that agencies leverage the government’s buying power on the most commonly purchased items.
FSSI customers get complete transaction level data, tiered volume discounts, compliance with the Trade Agreements Act, AbilityOne requirements, and capability to meet socio-econonic and sustainability goals. Many agencies have polices for mandatory or preferred use of the FSSI Office Supplies BPAs.
To learn more about this program visit www.gsa.gov/fssiofficesupplies.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/globalsupply.