Office of Information, Integrity, and Access
GSA helps government meet the demand for on-line services and works to:
- Develop, coordinate, and define ways that electronic and information technology business strategies, broadly defined, will assist the federal government to operate more effectively and efficiently, and deliver improved services to citizens.
- Provide consultation and advisory assistance on issues pertaining to electronic business and technology.
- Plan, develop, and direct governmentwide activities to support the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), interagency committees and other federal agencies.
- Participate in the development, analysis and evaluation of governmentwide technology issues, policies and legislation.
- Review and evaluate management policies and objectives related to eGovernment and information technology.
- Guide the improvement of federal financial systems with standardized processes and technical interfaces.