Budget & Performance
- GSA FY 2014-2018 Draft Strategic Plan - provides the Agency’s long-term direction and strategies for providing real estate, acquisition, and technology services to the federal government.
- Annual Reports - provide information on GSA's actual performance and progress towards achieving the goals of the Strategic Plan and performance budget.
- Budget Requests - congressional justifications to Congress communicating policy proposals and other initiatives of GSA and the Administration, and request resources to support those policies.
- Summary of Performance and Financial Information (Citizens Report) - provides key information from the FY 2012 Agency Financial Report in a brief, user-friendly format.
- GSA Program Inventory - defines the GSA programs listed in the Federal Program Inventory.
- Performance.gov - Shows GSA's High Priority Performance Goals with action plans and measures.
- GAO High-Risk Improvement Plans - Since 1990, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) has identified and reported on government programs and operations at “high risk”.
- Inspector General Audits, Investigative Reports, and Hotline to Report Fraud Waste and Abuse - The Office of the Inspector General is an independent office within GSA that conducts audits and investigations of GSA’s internal operations, programs, and external contractors. The OIG promotes economy, efficiency, and effectiveness, and prevents and detects fraud, waste and mismanagement in the agency’s programs and operations.
- Summary of GSA Rates and Fees - provides an overview of the fee structure GSA applies to Interagency Agreements for key products and services [Word, 243 KB].
- Administrator's Semi-Annual Management Report - presents management's perspective on audit resolution and follow-up activity at GSA.