The Chief Acquisition Officer Corner
GSA's acquisition performance measures describe its successes or failures in achieving the agency's strategic goals and mission.
This site provides statistics and information that will allow users to gauge GSA's effectiveness and efficiency in satisfying its overall federal procurement mission. The information will:
- Enable users to understand how GSA is performing organizationally and collectively;
- Provide measures to show the strengths of GSA's performance; and
- Identify areas where improvement is needed.
GSA Vendor Communication Plan
The GSA Vendor Communication Plan outlines efforts to reduce unnecessary barriers, publicize communication opportunities, and prioritize engagement opportunities for high-risk, complex programs or those that fail to attract new vendors during re-competitions. The GSA Vendor Communication Plan is in response to the following OFPP guidance:
- "Myth-Busting": Addressing Misconceptions to Improve Communication with Industry during the Acquisition Process, February 2, 2011
- “Myth-Busting 2”: Addressing Misconceptions and Further Improving Communication During the Acquisition Process", May 7, 2012
Federal Cloud Computing Best Practices
This guide, Creating Effective Cloud Computing Contracts for the Federal Government, enables Federal agencies to make smarter, more informed cloud purchasing decisions by utilizing lessons learned and best practices of early adopters – moving us to a more efficient and more effective government.