Telecommunications Ordering and Pricing System (TOPS)
The Telecommunications Ordering and Pricing System (TOPS) provides online ordering for local telecommunications contracts. TOPS e*Bill provides consolidated billing.
Through TOPS, you can:
- Manage service inventory;
- Order new lines, features, directory listings, or special services;
- Disconnect, change, or move lines or features;
- Review, release, cancel, or delete work orders;
- Check on the progress of existing work orders;
- View cost information before orders are released to vendors; and
- Pay for hours under the Telepresence Networx contract using your TOPS account.
Through TOPS e*Bill, you can:
- View detailed and summary telecommunications billing information;
- Pay bills online via the Department of Treasury OPAC System;
- Reconcile invoices of telecommunications inventory; and
- View customer summary bills, order summaries, account profiles, non-FTS2001 usage and message unit costs.