GSA's DigitalGov University
DigitalGov University (DGU) is the federal government’s training program for digital media and citizen engagement. DGU provides high quality, cost-effective training to thousands of federal employees each year. Check out our schedule.
- Support the broad range of skills agencies need to manage their digital media and citizen engagement efforts
- Improve agencies’ knowledge of digital government innovations, best practices and lessons learned
- Build agencies’ capacity to deliver an outstanding and innovative customer experience across government
Types of Events
DGU offers a range of online, in-person, and on-demand training events, case studies, workshops and community of practice gatherings. Most in-person events are held in Washington, DC. Read more about the types of classes in digital government and the current DGU class schedule.
Gathering of people at an inperson training event
Our diverse events target a federal audience, and peer-to-peer sharing that facilitates cross-agency collaboration:
- Customer service principles and techniques
- Digital services management
- Social media and citizen engagement
- Content strategy
- Plain language communications
- User experience, design, and accessibility
- SEO and search
- Challenges, prizes and innovations
- IT and emerging technology
- Contact center management
We design our program for anyone who wants to use digital media and citizen engagement to deliver a great customer experience, such as:
- Senior leaders
- Program managers and program staff
- Web and New Media professionals
- Open Gov officials
- Chief information officers and IT staff
- Contact center managers and their staff
Use of DigitalGov University Materials
Unless a copyright is indicated, material presented by DigitalGov University is free of copyright and may be copied and distributed without permission. Citation of DigitalGov University as source is appreciated. However, some material used in DGU training is the property of private individuals, companies, or independent contractors and therefore may be protected by copyright.
If a copyright is indicated on a photo, graphic, or other material, you must get permission from the original source to use or to copy this material.
Learn more about Copyright and Other Rights Pertaining to U.S. Government Works.