GSA Vehicle Buying Overview
RIGHT VEHICLE, RIGHT PRICE, GREAT SERVICE
Sign up for GSA Automotive's email notification system!
GSA is a mandatory source, under FPMR 101-26.501, for purchases of new non-tactical vehicles for DOD and federal executive agencies. Other eligible users users may also purchase vehicles from GSA.
Benefits of purchasing vehicles through GSA include:
- Vehicle purchases at a savings of over 26 percent below the manufacturer's invoice price;
- Professional engineering services including technical assistance and vehicle design services;
- Professional contracting teams;
- AutoChoice on-line ordering tool;
- Reasonable pricing;
- A wide variety of vehicle types; and
- Program teams dedicated to customer care.
To learn about the programs offered by GSA Automotive, please visit Automotive Vehicle Solutions: Vehicle and Products; or contact the CARS line at (703) 605-CARS (2277) or by email at email@example.com
FEDERAL FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (FedFMS)
FMR 102-34.340 states that a federal agency must have a fleet management information system at the department or agency levels that identifies and collects accurate inventory, cost, and use data to cover the complete lifecycle of each motor vehicle. To learn more, please visit FedFMS.