GSA Training Programs
GSA offers essential training for vendors looking to sell to the government and those already on contract with the government.
Featured training includes:
- On-site Schedules contract training, targeted specifically to small business
- Scheduled webinars
- Web-based, self-learning modules found at the Center for Acquisition Excellence and the Vendor Support Center
TRAINING FOR STATE & LOCAL EMPLOYEES
Many GSA contracts can now be used by state and local governments for more efficient procurements.
- Learn more about State and Local Government Programs at GSA.gov
- Take a related course from the Center for Acquisition Excellence
GSA offers a wide variety of training for managers and employees throughout the federal government, including web-based, self-training tools and on-site events nationwide.
Contracts and Acquisitions – Extensive self-service training on the web, including:
Technology Management – Learn more about:
- Managing government web content
- Making webpages Section 508-compliant
- Annual conferences and workshops
Travel and Transportation – Courses for federal agencies needing to manage their transportation needs
Using Charge Cards – Free web-based training on purchase and travel cards
Governmental Policy – Web-based self-study guides and on-site events targeted to: