Domestic Delivery Services
Domestic Delivery Services (DDS), under Transportation, Delivery and Relocation Solutions (TDRS) Schedule 48, provides Domestic Express and Ground routine delivery services. These services offer a wide variety of options for an agency to receive express shipments between any two points within the 50 States and Puerto Rico. The service coverage for Ground delivery is within the Continental United States. With more delivery services and contractors available, from which agencies may choose, coupled with the ease of ordering from a Multiple Award Schedule, this program will help an agency meet all its Domestic Express and Ground routine shipping needs.
Domestic Delivery Services include:
- Choice and flexibility with multiple contractors;
- Same day, next day, two day, and three day delivery of express small package and express heavyweight shipments;
- Express delivery throughout the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico;
- Ground routine delivery within one to six business days for small packages and heavyweight shipments;
- Ground delivery throughout the Continental United States;
- Door-to-door delivery for express and ground small packages;
- Money-back guarantees and service failure adjustments;
- Liability coverage and increased insurance availability;
- Package tracking and proof of delivery;
- Dangerous/hazardous goods service;
- Saturday and Sunday (limited contractors) pickup and delivery; and
- Prices substantially lower than commercial rates.
SIN 451-1: Express Small Package and Express Heavyweight Delivery Services. Commercial delivery services include Express Same Day, Next Day, Two Day, and Three Day delivery of extremely urgent letters, small packages, and heavyweight shipments, including any accessorial services offered to the general public. Contractors may offer any combination of days or weight ranges for either the Express Small Package or the Express Heavyweight Delivery Services.
SIN 451-2: Ground Small Package Delivery Services. Commercial delivery services are provided for Ground day-definite delivery of small package shipments, including any accessorial services offered to the general public.
Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) Express and Ground Domestic Delivery Services (DDS). The second generation Domestic Delivery Services (DDS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) has been awarded to United Parcel Service (UPS), and is now available for use. The DDS solution provides significant discounts to the already low prices available on GSA's Schedule 48 for express and ground delivery services.
The shortcut for this page is gsa.gov/domesticexpress.