The SBA wants to help eligible women owned small businesses grow with new federal set-asides opportunities. Find out more >
GSA online small business webinar series helps you learn more about doing business with the government
Jerome Fletcher from the Office of Small Business Utilization recently took questions from small businesses during a Twitter town hall.
The SBA wants to help eligible women owned small businesses grow with new federal set-asides opportunities.
TOOLS AND RESOURCES
- Doing Business with GSA Quick Guide
- Small Business Solutions
- GWAC Dashboard
- USA Spending (Small Business Dashboard)
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Federal Procurement Data System
- Minority Business Development Agency
- Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
- OSDBU Council
- FAQs on How GSA Helps Small Businesses
- Small Business Administration