This course will teach GSA Schedule users how to obtain the best value from the GSA Schedules Program by utilizing the special features associated with the program. Students attending the course will learn the step-by-step process necessary to successfully award and administer GSA Schedule delivery and task orders. Topics covered in the course include:
- The purpose, benefits, and regulatory foundation of the Multiple Award Schedules Program
- Characteristics and GSA Schedule flexibilities relating to the acquisition life cycle including acquisition planning and market research
- The task/delivery order administrative functions, documentation requirements, and ordering methods when using GSA Schedules as outlined in FAR Subpart 8.4
- Special ordering methods such as Blanket Purchase Agreements and Contractor Team Arrangements
- Differentiating FAR Subpart 8.4 from FAR Parts 13/14/15
- Adding open market items to GSA Schedule orders
- Performing effective market research using GSA acquisition eTools
Who should attend?
The target audience includes contracting professionals in the 1102 job series and other personnel working in the acquisition environment with a need to understand GSA Schedules contracting.
Earn 16 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs). Seating is 70% full. First come, first served. Free to attend. Late morning start at 9 a.m. to allow extra time for your commute. Register today!
****This event is not open to contractors or industry representatives.****