GSA Advantage webinar for civilian and military agencies
GSA Advantage training
Webinar training on GSA Advantage: This course is open to civilian or military personnel.
This course will demonstrate how to use the GSA Advantage! and provide step-by-step instructions on the various ways to conduct search in the system, submit an order, register, maintain profile data, and the system features available for market research ensuring a streamlined ordering process. Attending this training will also give you 1 CLP point.
By using GSA Advantage!®, a customer can:
- Search for items using keywords, part numbers, National Stock Numbers (NSNs), manufacturer names, contractor names, or contract numbers;
- Browse by category of products and services;
- Compare features, prices, and delivery options;
- Configure products and add accessories;
- Place orders directly online;
- Review delivery options;
- Select a convenient payment method; and
- View order history to track status, reorder, or cancel.
Register online for this event. Training is provided via webinar on Adobe Connect. https://gsafas.adobeconnect.com/r10carwebinar/ Passcode: Advantage
Webinar time is Pacific Standard Time (PST) 10:00 AM
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Online registration for this event has been closed.