Free GSA Acquisition Training Seminar Hurlburt Field, FL, Tuesday, Dec 10
FREE "GSA Solutions" Acquisition Seminar-Earn CLPs
This free GSA Acquisition Training Seminar is intended for federal, state and local government acquisition experts, procurement officials, and Contracting Officers seeking detailed acquisition information in compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and GSA’s service offerings and eTools. During this seminar, information will be provided explaining ways to simplify the acquisition process through the use of GSA’s GWACs, Multiple Award Schedules (MAS), and eTools.
Attendees will receive step-by-step instructions enabling them with knowledge in how to successfully award and manage delivery/task orders through the use of GSA solutions and eTools.
During the acquisition seminar, several courses will be taught by warranted Contract Officers who will share their acquisition experience and expertise in awarding government contracts and delivery/tasks orders on the behalf of federal agencies through the use of GSA’s service offerings and eTools.
Topics to be addressed during the acquisition seminar include:
- The purpose, benefits and regulatory foundation of the GWACs and MAS Program
- Alliant and Alliant Small Business - GWAC Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) Certificate
- MAS characteristics and flexibilities relating to the acquisition life cycle including acquisition planning and market research
- The task/delivery order administrative functions, documentation requirements and ordering methods using Multiple Award Schedules outlined in FAR Subpart 8.4
- Special ordering methods such as Blanket Purchase Agreements and Contractor Team Arrangements
- Open Market vs. Multiple Award Schedules - Differentiating FAR Subpart 8.4 from FAR Parts 13/14/15
- Introduction of GSA’s new Reverse Auction eTool Platform
Attendees have an opportunity to earn (six) CLP credits if all five acquisition seminar courses are attended.
The following courses will be offered:
Register early - Limited seating is available. Parking is available for a fee. Entrance into the training facility requires a photo ID. This facility is handicapped accessible.
If additional information is needed about this acquisition seminar, contact Michael Gilbert, (706) 505-0945, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Hurlburt Field AFB
Online registration for this event has been closed.