SAM.gov Webinar for Government Users Encore
In this course, Federal government users will learn to use SAM to conduct pre-contract award activities.
Audience: Government Users
This course is geared to Federal government users who need to conduct pre-contract award activities in support of the acquisition or grants management lifecycle. The course will cover essential activities for getting started in the System for Award Management (SAM) and understanding an entity registration record.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Create your individual Federal government user account to access “For Official Use Only” data
- Search for an entity’s registration record in SAM
- Know where to find key information in the entity’s registration record, i.e. registration status, delinquent federal debt indicator, active exclusion indicator, small business size indicators, socio-economic responses in context of FAR provisions, and entity points of contact
Stay tuned for future sessions designed to help vendors/contractors, grantees and other users learn more about using SAM. Online help, frequently asked questions, and access to the Federal Service Desk help desk are available anytime via FSD.gov.
All interested participants should register using the link above. The webinar is available for the first 1,500 participants that log-in to the session. We anticipate that registration will exceed the available capacity. If you are unable to attend, please note that the webinar will be recorded and posted to SAM.gov approximately one week following this event.
Accessing the Webinar
If you cannot make the webinar, there is no need to RSVP or cancel. The course will be made available online a week or two after the original air date. Online webinars and additional help can be found at www.fsd.gov.
- No phone is necessary to participate. You can listen to the presentation using your computer speakers or headphones. A question-and-answer period will be offered during the webinar, via chat.
- Note: Make sure your your computer volume is adjusted and 'Mute' is unchecked. You can do that on a PC by navigating to: Start>Settings>Control Panel>Sounds and Audio Devices>Volume Tab.
- We recommend testing your browser for compatibility with the webinar software prior to attending the event. To test your compatibility, use the link below.
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
3:00 PM EST - 4:00 PM EST
Virtual URL Nationwide,
Online registration for this event has been closed.