FY 2014 Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Survey
The Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Loyalty Survey is a research study that aims to provide valuable, constructive feedback from the many diverse customer groups that are serviced by FAS program offices across GSA Regions and worldwide. The feedback collected from this survey will enable FAS to make improvements to serve our customers more effectively and efficiently.
The FAS program offices included in the FY 2014 FAS Customer Survey are:
- Assisted Acquisition Services (AAS);
- GSA Automotive;
- GSA Fleet;
- GSA SmartPay®;
- GSA Office of Travel Training;
- GSA Network Services Programs (i.e., Networx);
- GSA Regional Network Services (i.e.; WITS, GRITS, and LSAs);
- GSA Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs);
- USAccess Program;
- IT Schedule 70;
- GSA Global Supply™;
- USMC ServMart;
- Non-IT GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS);
- Personal Property Management (PPM);
- Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) for Office Supplies (OS2);
- Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) for Domestic Delivery Services (DDS2); and
- Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) for Print Management Services.
The survey was conducted for 30 days starting in mid-May 2014 and was fielded to approximately 50,000 GSA customers. The Customer Loyalty Study is a FAS-wide initiative to gain feedback, enabling FAS to make improvements to serve our customers more effectively and efficiently.
If you have any questions about this initiative, please contact one of our study team members:
Pam Mines, firstname.lastname@example.org, (703) 675-3720
Robert Alton, email@example.com, (703) 605-8479
Click here if you'd like to participate in future surveys.