GSA eLibrary (formerly Schedules e-Library) is the online source for the latest contract award information for:
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Schedules;
Technology Contracts, including Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), Network Services and Telecommunications Contracts, and Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70.
GSA eLibrary is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide up-to-date information on which suppliers have contracts and what items are available, by using various search options, such as:
- Contract Number;
- Contractor/Manufacturer Name;
- Schedule Name, Schedule Number, Category/Sub-Category Name, or Category Number/Special Item Number (SIN); or
- Technology Contract Name, Contract Number, or Category Name/Number.
GSA eLibrary also provides an Alphabetical Listing of Available Contractors, allowing customers to easily locate all Schedule and Technology Contracts for a particular company. An updated Category Guide is designed to facilitate searches for specific groups of items.
Other features include:
- Access to information on millions of supplies (products) and services;
- Information on the latest Schedule Program changes, including a "News" area;
- Access to the complete list of all GSA and VA Schedules from the "View Schedule contracts" link;
- Links to Technology Contracts—IT Schedule 70, the complete list of GWACs, and Network Services and Telecommunications Contracts;
- Links to the GSA Advantage!® Online Shopping for E-Business and eBuy, GSA's electronic Request For Quotation (RFQ) system;
- Ability to download current PDF versions of Schedules;
- Ability to download contract award information in an Excel format by Category;
- Links to contractor websites, email addresses, and text files containing contract terms and conditions;
- Identification of Schedule contractors participating in Cooperative Purchasing and/or Disaster Recovery Purchasing; and
- New and improved look for easier browsing and navigation.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/elibrary.