Mail Management Policy Overview
Mail Management Policy and the Federal Mail Executive Council are hosting a Federal Mail Education Forum coming June 3. You will learn ways to reduce costs and “do more with less” to become more effective and more efficient back at the office.
If you're interested in attending, please click here to register by May 27!
Mail Management Policy helps agencies by:
- Assisting in the development of mail policy, guidance and operations
- Helping agencies track, report mail expenditures and key performance indicators
- Establishing, developing and maintaining executive and interagency mail committees
- Identifying best practices and sharing them with all federal agencies
- Maintaining a current list of agency mail managers
- Serving as a federal liaison to USPS and all mail service providers
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/mailpolicy.