Reverse Auctions Platform
What is GSA Reverse Auctions?
Government customers use reverse auctions to save money on acquisitions of non-complex commodities and simple services.
GSA Reverse Auctions is a government-managed platform and marketplace for products, services, and solutions through GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) and Blanket Purchase agreements (BPAs).
I'm a government contracting officer. Why should I use GSA Reverse Auction?
Benefits to government buyers include:
- Maximize cost savings on simple acquisitions;
- Meet small business goals in a cost effective way;
- Ensure compliance with competition requirements;
- Access a broader set of industry partners available through GSA Schedule contracts; and
- Get real-time pricing.
I'm a business on a GSA Multiple Awards Schedule. Why should I use GSA Reverse Auction?
Benefits to businesses who sell to government include:
- Expand your customer base;
- Access any RFQ/RFPs within your contract categories;
- Receive emails on active RFQ opportunities;
- Keep your identity hidden; and
- Participate in a government sponsored marketplace driven by competition.