Please click on the organization's seal in the diagram below for information about their FedRAMP duties and responsibilities.
Chief Information Officers from the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security, and the General Services Administration serve on the Joint Authorization Board (JAB).
Below are the FedRAMP duties and responsibilities for the JAB.
- Define FedRAMP security authorization requirements
- Approve accreditation criteria for third party assessment organizations
- Establish a priority queue for authorization package reviews
- Review FedRAMP authorization packages
- Grant joint provisional authorizations
- Ensure that provisional authorizations are reviewed and updated regularly