About the Mid-Atlantic Region
Based in Philadelphia, GSA's Mid-Atlantic Region provides products and services throughout Delaware, Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, West Virginia, and much of Maryland and Virginia*. Customers in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East also receive IT Products and Services, Professional Services, and Telecommunications and Network services from over 1,000 employees located throughout the region and overseas.
Products and Services include:
- Telecommunications & Network Services - local service is provided via 110,000+ lines, offering cost effective dial tone, long distance access, equipment, and trouble-handling on over 30 different telephone systems.
- Real Estate Services and Property Management - Federal tenant agencies are housed in nearly 800 federally owned buildings and leased facilities. Services offered include:
- Workplace Solutions
- Real Estate Services
- Property Development
- Property Management
- Architecture and Engineering Services
- Supplies and Services - Customers worldwide receive service from the Eastern Distribution and Integrated Workplace Acquisition Centers.
- Fleet Management - The region manages over 35,000 vehicles, including over 8,000 in Europe.
- Personal Property Disposal - Federal and state agencies received nearly $54 million worth of furniture and equipment in fiscal year 2011.
Businesses interested in selling goods and services to federal customers within the Region's service area should visit the Small Business Assistance page.
*GSA's National Capital Region, located in Washington, DC, serves customers in Maryland (Montgomery and Price Georges counties), and Virginia (the cities of Alexandria and Falls Church, and Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William counties).