Products, Services, and Information
Federal workers in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin can count on GSA's Great Lakes Region to offer excellent products and services, at best value, to help support the mission of their own agencies. GSA provides leading-edge technology solutions, high quality workplaces, and more than four million other products and services.
To speak directly to a GSA representative, refer to the contact box on the top right of this page or use the contacts listed within the linked pages below.
GSA can serve your needs in the following areas:
- Acquisition Solutions – Information Technology (IT)
- Available Space
- Child Care
- Customer Service (contacts listed by agency)
- Energy & Water Conservation Services
- Personal Property – Donation, Sale, Redistribution, Utilization, Abandonment, or Destruction
- Professional Services Schedules
- Real Property Transfer or Disposal
- Supplies and Equipment (GSA Schedules)
- Vehicle Leasing (Fleet Management)
- Work Space Solutions
GSA's Great Lakes Region assists both civilian and defense agencies with total solutions for their workplace needs by determining the best acquisition strategy, technology, location, source, and price; using multiple contract vehicles; and providing space in both federal and leased facilities.