Build Your Career at GSA!
Take your career to the next level at the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). GSA is a diverse federal agency that delivers the best value in real estate, acquisition, and technology services to government and the American people. We manage approximately 350 million square feet of buildings and work spaces, and a third of the federal government's fleet of vehicles, with a focus on efficiency and sustainability. A vast amount of goods and services flow through our schedules program, credit cards, travel services, and more. With employment opportunities as diverse as the services we provide, GSA is a great place to start, build, and expand your career.
We value a talented, diverse, and high-performing workforce. We promote a culture of knowledge sharing, continuous learning and improvement, and leadership development. Whether you’re new to the federal government or an experience professional seeking a career change, visit USAJOBS now to review our current openings.
GSA offers comprehensive employee benefits and work/life programs:
- Health insurance — more than 300 plans to choose from
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Flexible work schedules and telework
- Annual leave/vacation time up to 26 days per year
- Sick leave — 13 days a year that you can continue to earn through your career
- Thrift Savings Plan — a tax-deferred 401K style investment plan to help you save for the future
- World-class training
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Transit subsidies
- Family friendly workplace offering childcare centers