Reimbursable Work Authorizations
Did you know you have access to real-time RWA information whenever you want?
eRETA provides real-time RWA information and copies of RWA documents -- Click Here to Learn More and Request Access
GSA's new RWA and HOTD billing system is LIVE! See instructions here on how to obtain access to the Vendor and Customer Self-Service (VCSS) application to view RWA and HOTD billing statements
Questions and Feedback
RWA Program Questions & Feedback:
RWA Project-Specific Questions:
|Client Agency Strategy & Relationship Management Questions:||Contact your National Account Manager|
|FPDS (RWA Blocks 15A and 15B) Codes||Government-wide FPDS Codes (as of June 2012|
|FPDS (RWA Blocks 15A and 15B) Questions:|
Billing Questions (IPAC Customer):
Billing Questions (non-IPAC Customer):
Submit an RWA to GSA
After working with a GSA PBS representative to develop your agency's requirements, you may email your signed RWA Form 2957 to the region where the project and/or service will be delivered. Regions 2, 4, 5, 7, and 9 have centralized mailboxes for this purpose. For other regions, submit your RWA to the PBS representative you worked with to develop your requirements. To locate a PBS representative for assistance, please contact the RWA Manager in the region where the work will be delivered.
|Region 2 (NY, NJ, Caribbean)||R2RWA@gsa.gov|
|Region 4 (GA, TN, NC, SC, KY, AL, MS, FL)||R04.RWA.Team@gsa.gov|
|Region 5 (IL, WI, MN, IN, MI, OH)||R5RWAPRInbox@gsa.gov|
|Region 7 (TX, NM, OK, AR, LA)||R7RWA@gsa.gov|
|Region 10 (WA, OR, ID, AK)||
SMSC.RWA.Inbox@gsa.gov (Seattle Metro Service Center)
ESC.RWA.Inbox@gsa.gov (Eastern Service Center – Spokane)
GPSSC.RWA.Inbox@gsa.gov (Greater Puget Sound – Auburn)
SSC.RWA.Inbox@gsa.gov (Southern Service Center – Portland)
NSC.RWA.Inbox@gsa.gov (Northern Service Center – Alaska)
|For all other regions||Regional RWA Manager|
RWA Form 2957
The Reimbursable Work Authorization (RWA) Form 2957 provides written documentation of a formal agreement between GSA and a customer whereby GSA agrees to provide goods and/or services and the customer agrees to reimburse GSA's direct and indirect costs.
The most recent changes to the RWA Form 2957 occurred in February 2011. These changes included eliminating Billing Type C and Billing Type 7 as well as the corresponding purchase card fields. Additionally, the form now includes FPDS Funding Agency Code and FPDS Funding Office Code (Blocks 15A and 15B) to comply with Federal Acquisition Regulation requirements. To see the client letter regarding these changes, please click here.
For questions regarding the FPDS Funding Agency Code and FPDS Funding Office Code (Blocks 15A and 15B), please contact Michelle Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RWA Customer Guide
Guidance, Tools, and Communications
- Stand Alone Option for Furniture Acquisition Lab Expansion (12/2013) [PDF - 110.27 KB]
- Client Letter- RWAs for Above Standard Services during a Continuing Resolution (10/4/2011)
- Multiple Buildings on F & N Type RWAs - Pilot Extension (10/1/2012)
- Multiple Buildings on F & N Type RWAs - Pilot Study and Guidance (7/2011)
- Customer Guidance for Overtime Utility Services under Continuing Resolution - 1/2011 (Memo from PBS Commissioner Robert A. Peck regarding GSA reimbursement for OT Utility Services)
- Civilian Agency Year End Letter - FY13
- DoD Year End Letter - FY13
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act RWA Receipt and Acceptance Procedures, For Tenant Agencies (4/1/2009)
- RWA File Checklist, For Tenant Agencies (updated 3/12/2009)
- Customer’s Guide to Additional Utility Services (updated 9/10/2008) (GSA now utilizes a standardized tool across the country to estimate additional (or overtime) utility services)