Travel Services Solutions (Schedule 599)
As a comprehensive contracting vehicle, the TSS Schedule provides a variety of high-quality, commercial travel services to support government employees’ travel needs.
Schedule 599 covers:
- Travel consulting services;
- Travel agent/travel management center (TMC) services;
- Lodging negotiation and management services;
- Air charter services (owner operated or brokers);
- Specialized conference facilities; and
- Introduction of new related products and services.
Under the Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) program, the GSA Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) negotiates and awards indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contracts for commercial products and services.
These contracts are awarded for a base period of five years, plus three five-year options. The federal government, as well as other authorized users, issue task and delivery orders against the MAS contracts.
In addition to federal customers, state and local governments may also use several of the MAS program contracts.
The law requires that MAS contracts and orders result in the lowest overall cost alternative. To meet this requirement, the goal of MAS price negotiation has been to obtain government prices that are comparable to a firm’s “most favored commercial customer.”
Prior to award, the MAS contracting officer determines that the negotiated prices are fair and reasonable. After award, the contractor may, for various reasons, reduce its prices to commercial customers. The government may also be entitled to these reduced prices, based on price reduction provisions of the negotiated MAS contract.
See the links below to learn more about providing these services:
- TSS Schedule 599 Solicitations Publications;
- Vendor Support Center; and
- eOffer/eMod- a tool to submit contract offers and contract modifications.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/TSS.