For Federal Travelers
- FedRooms® - For transient and extended stays of up to 29 days, federal travelers on official business can find FTR- and FEMA-compliant hotel rooms at or below per diem rates with flexible terms
- State Tax Exempt Forms - Information on states that provide some tax exemption for federal employees on official business
PAY FOR TRAVEL
- Per Diem Rates - GSA establishes the maximum per diem rates for federal travel customers
- POV Mileage Reimbursement Rates - Current Privately Owned Vehicle Reimbursement Rates
- Travel Charge Card - free online purchase card and travel card training for cardholders and A/OPCs.
To make a rental car reservation, travelers should check with their Travel Coordinator and use their agency’s E-Gov Travel Service (ETS).
- Airline City Pair Program - Discount air fares to more than 5,000 city pairs
- Search the City Pair Database - Look up a specific destination
MAKE SMART TRAVEL CHOICES
- GSA Travel Training - GSA offers classes nationwide
- Federal Travel Regulations (FTR) - federal employees should familiarize themselves with the regulations that govern travel
E-GOV TRAVEL SERVICE (ETS)
ETS gives federal travelers the ability to manage their travel from end to end through a common, web-based, governmentwide service.
Travelers should check with their agency's travel coordinator or manager to learn more about their agency's online booking tool.
GSA Telepresence provides access to a network of 15 conveniently located telepresence rooms, available on a pay-per-use basis. Telepresence allows you to conduct long-distance meetings more efficiently, cost-effectively, and continuously. Check with your agency’s travel coordinator or manager to learn more about scheduling a meeting via telepresence.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/travelers.