For fast, flexible, and cost-effective procurement, turn to GSA’s Multiple Award Schedules (MAS). They offer:
- Speed: Shorten procurement lead times and reduce administrative burden and costs.
- Selection: Choose from a vast selection of pre-qualified expert service and product providers.
- Flexibility: Tailor Requests for Quotation (RFQs) and orders to your particular purchasing requirements.
- Transparency: Choose from among already-qualified business contractors.
- Efficiency: Streamline contracting while maintaining Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliance.
- Value: Simplify procurements by tapping into GSA’s pool of responsible, technically capable sources.
- Manage Procurement: Retain control of procurement throughout the process.
Providing for the well-being and safety of employees is vital to supporting a successful workforce. From human resources to temporary staffing and from training services to counseling, GSA offers a wealth of solutions from pre-qualified consultants:
- Human Resources, EEO, Counseling, and Social Services
- Temporary Administrative and Professional Staffing
- Training Services
As agencies are required to do more with less, assistance from experts becomes increasingly vital. GSA offers a wealth of solutions from pre-qualified consultants. Choose from among:
- Security Solutions
- Financial Solutions
- Language, Translation, and Interpretation Services
- Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations Services
- Logistics, Warehousing, and Distribution Services
- Professional Engineering Services
- Management and Operational Consulting
Information Technology (IT)
Does your agency need state-of-the-art commercial IT products, systems, services, and support? GSA and our trusted industry partners can help. We offer:
- Products, services, and solutions to help you meet your mandates
- Pre-competed contracts that save you time and money
- IT and telecommunications products and services
Ensuring that a facility runs smoothly can be a challenge. GSA offers a simplified process for finding experienced and knowledgeable professionals. Topics include:
- Facilities Solutions
- Food Services, Hospitality, Recreation, and Welfare Products and Services
- Medical, Scientific, and Laboratory Supplies and Services
- Furniture and Furnishings
- Office Supplies and Equipment
- Document Handling, Audio, Video, and Online Subscription Services
- Maintenance, Repair, and Operations
- Construction Material, Tools, Equipment, and Appliances
- Law Enforcement, Safety, and Security Products and Services
SOLUTIONS FOR SUSTAINABLE ACQUISITION
Meeting the environmental requirements and regulations, as well as integrating sustainability considerations into procurements, can be a challenge. GSA assists you by offering a broad selection of green products and services and additional resources to help you do your job: