Benefits to Schedule/Technology Contractors
eBuy provides a variety of benefits to GSA Schedule and Technology contractors (i.e.; GSA Schedule 70 (Information Technology), Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), and Network Services and Telecommunications).
- Maximizes the opportunities for contractors' participation by notifying them of new government requirements for their specific supplies (products) or services;
- Saves contractors money by reducing the cost of finding government business opportunities and reducing lead time and cost to submit quotations;
- Provides an interactive capability for contractors to communicate requirements and quotations via the web and email;
- Helps contractors establish new business relationships as new opportunities are discovered;
- Provides a fast, efficient, and easy-to-use electronic Request for Quotation (RFQ) system that streamlines the acquisition process;
- Increases sales potential by making contractors more aware of new business opportunities;
- Provides valuable information on the federal marketplace, allowing contractors to expand their customer bases;
- Provides valuable information on state and local government requirements, allowing Schedule contractors participating in the Cooperative Purchasing Program and the Disaster Recovery Purchasing Program to expand their customer bases; and,
- Saves time, since business opportunities are sent directly to contractors via email and quotations can be sent electronically.