Local Telephone Services
Competitive Local Access
GSA strives to provide federal agencies with cost savings on local telephone exchange services. These services include switched services such as ISDN PRI, ISDN BRI, direct inward dialing trunks, direct outbound dialing trunks and business lines. Also included are direct/private circuits or non-switched services. These include analog circuits, digital circuits, copper and fiber circuits, and high speed data circuits (9.6 Kbps to 1.544 Mbps).
The Heartland Region has established Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contracts with companies that provide local services. Federal agencies can directly purchase local access services with these ID/IQs or have GSA procure services.
Local Exchange Access IDIQ Holders
The companies listed below have existing ID/IQ contracts in place to provide local telephone exchange services in the Heartland Region. We provide this information to assist our customers with accurate telecommunications information. To view the pricing for each of these industry partners, please review the Local Service Agreement (LSA) pricing sheets. For additional information, contact your GSA Network Services representative. GSA does not endorse any provider over another.
- AT&T Global Services | Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Nebraska
- Cavalier Telephone, LLC | Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Nebraska
- Cox Kansas Telecom, LLC | Kansas
- Cox Nebraska Telecom, LLC | Iowa and Nebraska
- Fidelity Communications Co., Inc. | Select Missouri Communities (Rolla, Salem, Lebanon, St. Robert, Waynesville, Ft. Leonard Wood, St. James, Cuba and Bourdon)
- ImOn | Iowa
- Level 3 Communications, LLC | Missouri and Kansas
- Qwest Government Services | Iowa and Nebraska
- SureWest | Greater Kansas City Metropolitan Area