Procedure for Billing Recurring RWAs on the PBS Rent Bill (not just for OT utilities)
Public Buildings Service (PBS) can now bill for the following recurring services on the PBS Rent Bill:
- Overtime Utilities (OT)
- Enhanced Custodial Services
- Mechanical Operations and Maintenance heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Mechanical Operations and Maintenance Others
Customers can participate in this new service if they agree upon two things:
- Have recurring services billed to the same Intra-Governmental Payment and Collection system or Billed Office Address Code number as customer use for Rent Bill.
- Sign up as a "participating agency" through the Office of the Chief Financial Officer.
GSA will amend the Occupancy Agreement by letter. Be aware that customers must renew the service annually as GSA will discontinue the billing and services at the end of each fiscal year. A $100 fee will be charged for each service billed per fiscal year.
|Paying Reimbursable Services through the Rent Bill||7/7/2011|