Networx Enterprise features
Type of contract: Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ)
Period of performance: May 31, 2007 to May 2011, with three two-year options
Type of task order: Fixed price
Wide range of services including access and telepresence
- Telecommunications and Transport Services
- Management and Application Services
- Security Services
- Access services
- Special services
To look up specific services and the industry partners who offer them, use the Networx Unit Pricer. Under "Choose CLIN", search or browse for contract line item numbers (CLINs).
National and some international coverage available
Depending on your requirements, industry partners may be able to meet your worldwide telecommunications needs.
Five trusted industry partners
Note: the links below go to nongovernment commercial websites.
- AT&T, Inc. (Contract number GS00T07NSD0041)
- CenturyLink, Inc (Contract number GS00T07NSD0040)
- Level 3 Communications (Contract number GS00T07NSD0037)
- Sprint Corporation (Contract number GS00T07NSD0039)
- Verizon Communications Inc. (Contract number GS00T07NSD0038)
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/networxenterprise.