Skip to main content

Reservists Fact Sheet

To attend Inactive Duty Training (DTT), reservists can use the GSA City Pair Program (CPP) fares

In order to use these fares, reservists must have a SmartPay® Travel Card issued by the command. 

Once the official government travel card has been received, reservists must contact the Commercial Travel Office (CTO) at their base or duty station to make travel reservations.


inactive,duty,training,cpp,city pairs,fact,sheet,reserve,city,pair,smartpay,travel,card,commercial,reservations,cto,duty,station