FAS Organizational Structure
The Federal Acquisition Service is headed by the Commissioner and Deputy Commissioner.
The following offices report directly to them:
- Office of Strategy Management (QP)
- Office of Integrated Award Environment (QD)
- Office of General Supplies and Services (QS)
- Office of Travel, Motor Vehicle, and Card Services(QM)
- Office of Integrated Technology Services (QT)
- Office of Assisted Acquisition Services (QF)
- Office of FAS Financial Services (BF)
- Office of the Chief Information Officer (IQ)
- Office of Customer Accounts and Research (QC)
- Office of Acquisition Management (QV)
- Regional Commissioner (one per region) indirectly report to the FAS Commissioner
To view this as an organization chart, FAS Organization Chart PowerPoint [PPTX - 88.98 KB] download a PowerPoint version of this structure.