National Account Managers (NAMs)
The National Account Managers (NAM) program was implemented in order to better support our customers' missions. Specifically, NAMs can provide information and assistance on the complete range of acquisition vehicles and solutions that FAS offers.
Some of the major functions of a NAM are to:
- Develop and manage FAS Strategic Account Plans across GSA portfolios;
- Meet with customers for assigned strategic accounts;
- Execute strategic account plans and manage agency contacts;
- Gather customer intelligence and identify opportunities for GSA to assist other government agencies in the procurement of products and services;
- Build relationships with senior-level agency officials; and
- Serve as a liaison between internal FAS program offices and the customer.
National Account Managers
Department of the Navy
United States Marine Corps
Department of Agriculture
Department of Housing & Urban Development
Small Business Administration
Department of Homeland Security
Department of State
U.S. Agency for International Development
Department of the Army
Department of Veteran's Affairs
Department of Treasury
Department of the Air Force
Department of Interior
Office of the Secretary of Defense
If your agency is not represented above, or you have questions regarding GSA's programs and offerings, please contact Thomas Meiron at email@example.com or (202) 420-8039.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/fasnam.